Decision Making: The Power of Getting It Right for Juveniles or Minors|
Providing an opportunity for juveniles
to develop good decision-making techniques by identifying risky behavior and
consequences for those choices. This class serves Montgomery & Northeast
Harris Counties. The course is a four-hour program presented in one
Saturday session. $50 (max. of 15 per class)
Class is Saturday morning from 8 am - Noon. Breaks will be provided.
(Snack machine is available.) Class is located at the
Career & Technical Education Bldg., 9155 Will Clayton, Humble, TX 77338
(Behind Humble HS & across
from bus transporation). The course is a $50 non-refundable fee, pre-paid to
guarantee your space. Students will receive a certificate of completion to
return to the court. Call 281-381-7812 or
For registration AND attendance in class you need:
- What brought you here - identify risky behavior
- The Law
- How do you make decisions?
- Influences (environment, peers, emotions, media)
- Results of Decisions
- Problem areas (conflict, friends, school, social
responsibility, under the influence)
- Motivation to Change (internal/external, career choices)
- Steps to Good
read and click ‘I agree’ to the Confidentiality and Attendance Statement.
- Picture ID (driver's license or school ID)
- Driver's license #
- Judge's name or name of court
select your class dates from the list provided.
You must pre-register
and submit payment to reserve course
Already Registered? Click here to pay.