Truancy: The Power of Getting It Right|
Providing an opportunity for juveniles to discover a purpose for education and
school completion by identifying rewards and consequences for those choices.
This class serves Montgomery & Northeast Harris Counties. The course is a
four-hour program presented in one Saturday session.
$45 (max. of
15 per class)
Class is Saturday morning from 8 am -
Noon. Breaks will be provided. Parent/guardian is requested to attend the last
40 min. Class is located at the Career & Technical
Education Bldg., 9155 Will Clayton, Humble, TX 77338 in Humble
ISD (Behind Humble HS & across from bus
transportation). The course is a $45 non-refundable fee,
pre-paid to guarantee your space. Students will receive a certificate of
completion to return to the court. Call 281-381-7812 or
For registration AND attendance in class you need:
- What brought you here - identify risky behavior
- The Law - Compulsory Attendance
- School District Policy/Procedure
Influences (Environment, peers, emotions, media)
- Results of Decisions
- Problem areas (conflict, friends, school, social
responsibility, under the influence)
- Motivation to Change (internal/external, career choices)
Approach (opportunity for Parent Input)
read and click ‘I agree’ to the Confidentiality and Attendance Statement.
- Picture ID (driver's license or school ID)
- Social Security number / Driver's license # / School ID
- Judge's name or name of court
- Cause, Case, Docket#
select your class dates from the list provided.
You must pre-register
and submit payment to reserve course
Already Registered? Click here to pay.